Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

NeVer TuRn BaCk

Touch my heart with tenderness
And fill my cup with love,
Share my dreams as I share yours
And we'll reach the stars above.
Take my hand as I grow old,
And lead me when I'm blind,
I'll show you that I really care -
Good friends are hard to find.
Touch my life and I'll touch yours
A little more each day,
And we can both find happiness
Somewhere along the way!
[Click for a larger view]
There The Wind Blows
When you are looking for a love
Where do you go
Follow your spirit and your heart
And go where the wind blows
Never turn back
And always look up
Because the things in the past
Cannot compare to the unfortunate luck
Follow the river, wind, moon stars
And that's your key to find your true love
And always remember one thing
That the best love, is the one from above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks