Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME

I haven't seen you in a whileI haven't seen your smile
The one who lured me with his charmsis not with me,
but in another's armsNow what am I supposed to do?
I can't think about the good timeswhen you spoke the lover's
linesI can't think at all tonight,I just wonder why?
Why do you love her and not me?I love you, don't you see?
These thoughts cloud my mindDid our love make me blind?
I just lie here because I can't sleepThinking of promises you couldn't
keepWhat did I do that changed your heart?
What was it that brought us apart?
I think of the words you whispered
The ones that no one else had heardNnow those words are
whispered to herWords that in my heart i held so dearYou knew
I loved youI thought you loved me tooBut when I see you with her,
it makes me rememberhow things used to beWhen you said you loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks