Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Miss me miss you

Missed me?
Nah.
Not a bit?
Not a bit.

Not even a teeny weenie bit?
Sorry, no

Sure?
Mmm...yeah, pretty much sure.

Well, I did.
How much?

All the way to the moon and back.
Only that much?

As much as the day were to miss the Sun if it weren’t there.
Not much.

As much as a song misses its words
Hmmmmm

As much as a rainbow who has lost its colors
Yeah?

As much as a diabetic missing his insulin shot
Yeewww.... ok

As much as a gasping fish when out of water
lol, I see the resemblance.

As much as a desert misses the pregnant clouds
Too much

All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
Shakespeare. He misses me too?

As much as you missed me.
Untrue

What?
That can’t be true

Why?
Because I missed you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks