Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A love like yours

Sometimes I wonder, how can we stand each other?
After all the fights we've had, those tears we've shed...
Is it true that there's a special bond between us?
A bond that can make us forgive and forget the pain that we've let each other felt...
I wonder sometimes if you really care,
if you really mean those words that you've said...
That you love me, and you'll always will...
There were times that I wanted to doubt you, but still...
I believe you...Cause a love like oUrs is tOo special to be wasted...
It is too rare to be taken forgranted..
And I know that as long as we hold on to each other...
Your love will stand even if all else has fallen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks