Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

LOVE LETTER TO MY LOVE

Secretly am smiling at you very session
Surprisingly am short of words for no reason
Want to speak a lot and express my thought
But all words got struck in my neck throat
My heart being like a shape of leafweighs like a huge mountain inner deep
My heart was before like a clear ice snow
Your fingers came and written a couplet prose
When you are touching me,
I melt like an ice
The same can't be visualized through human eyes
I remember one day,
Love approached me seeking permission
Now with your presence, it demand me to sign the agreement
People know through land, sky and water electricity is made
But I know, the LOVE I have for you will capture global heed
Even my horoscope, did not mention a single line about this feel
I too never expect and thought
I will get capture in this LOVE zeal
After your charisma, my heart is beating like a thunder storm
Please accept my proposal to love me and make myself calm
My soul is filled with pleasure whenever
I think about yourself
For this is the finnest moment i want to treasure with myself
My heart is in love with you and hence my eyes are staring at you
Before ending the stare, how come your image got inserted in my heart
Your name is written in the index page of my heart, but I know in this birth i will not succeed to passI pray GOD to give me one more birth and a chance
To express my love to you and make you mine forever.
With Love.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks