Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Want To Say I Love You

Something wild and free

Crazy and brand new

Spending time with friends

But at the same time being with you

We're the best of friends

But deeper in my eyes

Where ever your around

My heart no longer crys

Always being upset

Or forever in a fight

Thats not a relashionship

None of that is right

Everyday saying I'm sorry

For something I've said or done

All of a sudden it turned serious

I'm no longer having fun

But when I'm with you

Being with you

Just being by your side

I can let the tears fall

They no longer have to hide

Your suppose to be a friend

Some one I can turn too

Even though I'm wanting

To tell you I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks