Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Beautiful Silence

walking along the sand
holding hand in hand
Looking at you
knowing that its true.

Melting at the sound of youre voice
knowing that there isn't a choice
Loving you is not a hard thing
thinking about you makes my heart sing.

The beautiful sunset that stops our breath
is why you can not help but test
You look at me as though you can see
everything that lives inside of me.

All of the love, hurting, faith and trust
seems just like a natural must
Usually you can just let it go
but now tonight you want and have to know.

why does it seem like I have to pay
for all of my past that is all in dismay
You know that i've tried
you know I can't hide.

All of the pain that lives in my brain
All I can do is smile at you.
The only thing I can say
is that "I'm ok...I'm ok..."

Holding hands
walking alonge the sands
Both of us in beautiful silence
watching as the sun goes to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks