Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Heart to Yours

The distance between our hearts is not an obstacle,

But rather a reminder of just how strong true love can be

And with every beat of your heart

Mine beats twice as fast



Thoughts of you warm my heart

Within it is a place where part of you will always be a part of me

Only God knows how deep my love for you is,

It is a true love meant to be



You are always on my mind and forever in my heart

As you look into my heart see what it is saying,

For my heart speaks the truth,

And the truth is I love you



Let these words not only touch your eyes,

But let them travel through your soul,

Let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine

And for showing me what it means to be in love



I know as long as I have tomorrow my dreams will never fade

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart,

And from now until the end of time,

I give my heart and soul to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks