Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Will You be My Wife

There are seven wonders in the world
You're more gorgeous, than all combined
To see your picture and hear your voice
You've became the essence of my mind


You are all I ever think about
Morning, noon and night
I have placed my heart into your hands
Please hold it to yours real tight


You are the only precious woman
I ever wanted or would need
You fill my heart, with burning passion
My love for you is guaranteed


If we should ever meet sweetheart
There is one thing that I know
I'd be holding the woman that I love
Lost to your passions glow


As I gaze into your pretty eyes
And you look sweetly into mine
I will ask you now sweetheart
Please, will you be my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks