Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

THREE KISSES.............

Whenever we kiss,
we kiss three times;
Each one important,
reciting it's own rhyme.

The first says, "I love you,"
and so much more,
For I can't even begin
to describe what all for.

The next says, "I'll be there,
whenever you call."
To lean on, to listen,
to save you from fall.

The last kiss has a longer,
more permanent meaning;
In case you might think
the first is just fleeting.

It says, "I am all yours,
until my very last ember
Has faded cold,
and we've seen our December."

These three kisses,
though each one distinct,
Will be and must be
inexorably linked.

For together they come
to describe the love
I feel for you,
given me from Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks