Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Joke ......Some Smart Answers(Must Read)


> A beautiful teacher was having trouble with one of her
> students in 1st
> Grade class.
> She asked,"Boy. What is your problem?"
>
> Boy answered,
> "I'm too smart for the first-grade.
> My sister is in the third-grade
> And
> I'm smarter than she is!
> I think I should be in the 4th Grade!"
> Madam had enough.
> She took the boy to the Principal's office.
> While the boy waited in the outer of! fice,
> Madam explained to the principal what the situation was.
> The principal told Madam he would give the boy a test
> And
> If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go
> back to the
> first-grade
> And
> Behave.
> She agreed.
>
> The boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to
> him and he
> agreed to take the test.
>
> Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
> Boy.: "9".
>
> Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
> Boy.: "36".
>
> And so it went with every question the principal thought a
> 4th grade should
> know.
> The principal looks at Madam and tells her,
> "I think this Boy can go to the 4th grade."
>
> Madam says to the principal,
> "I have some of my own questions.
> Can I ask h! im?"
> The principal and the boy both agreed.
>
> Madam asks,
> "What does a cow have four of that I have only two
> of"?
> Boy, after a moment,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> "Legs."*
>
>
>
>
> Madam:
> "What is in your pants that you have but I do not
> have?"
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> "Pockets." *
>
> Madam:
> What starts with a C and ends with a T,
> Is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Coconut ; *
>
> Madam:
> What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?
> The Principal's eyes open really wide
> And
> Before he could stop the answer,
> The boy was taking charge.
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Bubble-gum. *
>
> Madam:
> What does a man do standing up,
> A woman does sitting down
> And
> A dog does on three legs?
> The Principal's eyes open really wide
> And
> Before, he could stop the answer...
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Shake hands. *
>
> Madam:
> A finger goes in me.
> You fiddle with me when you're bored.
> The best man always has me first.
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Wedding Ring. *
>
> Madam:
> I come in many sizes.
> When I'm not well,
> I drip.
> When you blow me,
> You feel good.
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Nose. *
>
> Madam:
> I have a stiff shaft.
> My tip penetrates.
> I come with a quiver..
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Arrow. *
>
> Madam:
> What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K'
> That means lot of heat and excitement?
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Fire-truck. *
>
> Madam:
> What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K'
> &
> If you don't get it,
> You have to use your hand.
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> Fork. *
>
> Madam:
> What is it that all men have one of,
> it's longer on some men than on others,
> The Pope doesn't use his
> And
> A man gives it to his wife after they're married?
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> SURNAME. *
>
> Madam:
> What part of the man has no bone
> But has muscles,
> Has lots of veins,
> Like pumping,
> &
> Is responsible for making love ?
> Boy.:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *
> HEART. *
>
> The principal breathed a sigh of relief
> And
> Said to the teacher,*
> "Send this Boy to grade 5, * *
> I got the last ten questions wrong myself!".*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Put Your valuable comments for development of this blog Thanks